What Is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber Liability Insurance typically covers your business’s liability for a data breach that involves sensitive customer information. This includes credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, account numbers, and health records just to name a few.
Cyber Liability Insurance Can Help With:
- Legal fees and expenses resulting from a data breach
- Notifying customers about a data breach
- Recovering compromised data
- Restoring personal identities of affected customers
- Repairing damaged computer systems